So as an elementary school teacher, I tend to hate Halloween . . . at least until the bell rings at the end of the school day! Once I get to go hang out with all the cute nieces and nephews, it's okay again! And of course, as an elementary teacher, a costume is mandatory. This year my team and I decided it would be fun to do a group theme with our costumes. The ideas went back and forth, most of them were vetoed by one person or another, and time became a real roadblock in the coolness of our costumes. Until I had an epiphany and we became a complete sentence! The kids didn't appreciate it nearly as much as the other teachers and the principal, but we had a good time! One of my favorite parts about this costume was that I could say we were incomplete without each other and have other people appreciate my cheesy sense of humor!
(If you can't read the shirts, click on the photo for a larger image . . . I'd tell you what it says, but the effect of it just wouldn't be the same!)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween, In All It's Glory
Posted by Esther at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HA! That is hilarious! I especially love how the exclamation point looks like Frankenstein. How did you decide who wore what?
This has nothing to do with your blog, but I have gone private on my blog considering that I am only 13 and all, but to be able to reach my blog, email me at Superfrog95@gmail.com
Awesome costume!
Post a Comment