Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sweet Revenge: A Belated Post

So it's a little belated, but I figure, better late than never! I did, in fact, manage to get my co-worker back for her little "University of Utah" prank, and I was pretty pleased with the results! It was only made better by the fact that one of my other co-workers was the one who actually put up the stuff, while I was in class with an unsuspecting Ute fan! We got her on Wednesday, November 19. Like I said, a little belated, but still enjoyable, nonetheless!

It's Cougar time!


Yes, it really was November, and her calendar was still on October!


I rather enjoyed the placement of this particular cougar!


Once upon a time, my dad used to have a plastic cougar mask. Originally I had intended on putting the mask in the refrigerator, but he unfortunately gave it away. Luckily, Maureen came up with a suitable alternative! I even had one of my students (who is also a Ute fan) open the refrigerator during our read-a-thon that Thursday, just to see her reaction!

And yet, despite it all, this one was my all time favorite! I had no idea Maureen was going to put them in the microwave! Usually at lunch time, I heat up my lunch first. But on this particular day, I happened to have a sandwich . . . no microwave needed. The exasperation in Melanie's voice when she opened the microwave was classic!


2 comments:

Rach said...

Verrrrrry nice.

Amy said...

You sound like you are having WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy too much fun at work. NO FAIR! I'm quitting my job and coming to work at YOUR school.